Maps and Directions
Veterans Aging Cohort Study
VA Connecticut Healthcare System
950 Campbell Avenue
Building 35A, Second Floor
West Haven, CT 06516
Tel:(203) 932-5711 x3541
Download detailed directions
Via Yale Shuttle Bus
(from 60 College Street or 333 Cedar Street)
When the VA Shuttle Bus stops in front of Building 2 (revolving door and flag pole) stay on until you come to the next stop. Here you get off the bus and turn left walking toward the stop sign. At the stop sign turn left and you will see the parking lot and a brick building, which will be Building 35 Annex, VACS is on the 2nd floor. When you come to the front door press the buzzer to the VACS 2nd Floor and we will let you in.
Driving from Yale
- Take I-95 S to Exit 43.
- Turn right onto 1ST Avenue.
- Then left onto Spring Street.
- At traffic light take right onto Campbell Avenue.
- Proceed to the VA complex at 950 Campbell Ave.
- Take a left onto the campus.
- At stop sign take right. We're in Building 35A, 2nd floor. Use the buzzer for VACS...we'll let you in.
From I-91 South/Hartford
- Follow I-91 South to I-95 South and take Exit 43.
- At the end of the ramp, take a right onto First Avenue.
- At the first traffic light, take a left onto Spring Street.
- At the first traffic light, take a right onto Campbell Avenue.
- Turn left at the blinking yellow light (approximately 1/2 block) into the VA grounds.
From I-95 North/New York
- Follow I-95 North and take Exit 43.
- At the end of the ramp, take a left onto Campbell Avenue.
- Pass two traffic lights.
- Turn left at the blinking yellow light into the VA grounds.
Driving from Waterbury
- Take Route 8.
- Get off Route 34 East exit (going toward New Haven).
- Take right onto Forest Road. Continue to Campbell Avenue. The VA main entrance is at 950 Campbell Avenue.
- Turn right into complex.
- Proceed up driveway to 4-way intersection.
- Turn right.
- Building 35A will be the first (two story) building on the left.